Natural Health Nexis
This nhn Bronchitis Guide includes information about Acute Bronchitis, Chronic Bronchitis, Asthmatic Bronchitis, and Chronic Asthmatic Bronchitis that is written primarily to help Bronchitis Patients better understand their condition and the range of Bronchitis treatment options that are currently available:
Alteration of Life Expectancy is markedly different for the incidence of Acute Bronchitis versus Chronic Bronchitis:
The US Centers for Disease Control 2007 Life Tables show that average life expectancy varies with age, race, and gender. According to this data, in the US, average remaining life expectancy across all races at age 65 is 17.2 years for a male or 19.9 years for a female.
Acute Bronchitis is a short-term condition that most patients are expected to fully recover from. In this sense, the occurrence of Acute Bronchitis is not expected to alter Life Expectancy from the average for most patients.
However, very elderly patients, or patients with weakened immune systems due to other conditions, may be at higher risk of morbidity if the symptoms of Acute Bronchitis stress them beyond their limits.
Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) usually suffer with both Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema simultaneously, and the largest single cause of COPD in the US is recognized to be Tobacco Smoking. It is fully accepted that smoking, and the occurrence of COPD, both decrease average life expectancy.
According to the US National Institutes of Health, for a 65 year old:
- If you smoke you may expect to decrease your life expectancy by about 3.5 years
- If you have Stage 1 COPD you may expect to further decrease your life expectancy by about an additional 0.3 years
- If you have Stage 2 COPD you may expect to further decrease your life expectancy by about an additional 2.2 years
- If you have Stage 3 COPD you may expect to further decrease your life expectancy by about an additional 5.8 years
- If you have Stage 4 COPD you may expect to further decrease your life expectancy by about an additional 5.8 years
The Lung Flute
is easy to use and stimulates 100% natural body action to expel mucus without the use of drugs
BUY Your Lung Flute & Reeds Online
Pack includes Lung Flute
All Sales in $US
BUY Your Extra Lung Flute Reeds Online
All Sales in $US
| Natural Health Nexis | | Natural Health Products | | Natural Health Supplements | | Natural Health Devices | | Contact Us | | SiteMap |
| Customer Support | | Privacy & Security | | Guarantee & Warranty | | Shipping & Returns |
Web Marketing Strategy & Solution by 1stFlash Web Marketing Consultants, New York