Boy Scouts Of America
Troop 510 Grand Island, NY
Activities To Build Self-Confidence & Self Reliance, As Well As Reinforce Healthy Values & Ethical Standards In Our Youth
Scouting Provides Direction To Build The Core Values & Strengths Required For Leadership In A Challenging World
Boy Scout Badge
Boy Scouts of America Troop 510, Grand Island, NY
How To Join Troop 510
The Boy Scouts Of America Scouting Program is open to all boys aged 11 - 17.
Each Boy Scout advances at his own rate, gaining knowledge, self-confidence, and self-reliance, as he overcomes a series of surmountable obstacles.
Eligibility For Applying To Join Boy Scouts Troop 510
- Age Requirements - Be a boy who is 11 years old, or has completed 5th grade, or earned the Arrow of Light Award and is at least 10 years old, but is not yet 18 years old.
- Complete a Boy Scout application and health history signed by your parent or guardian.
To Find Out More Please Contact John Mondoux at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility For Joining Boy Scouts Troop 510
- Repeat the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Demonstrate the Scout Sign, Scout Salute, and Scout Handshake.
- Demonstrate tying the Square Knot (Reef Knot).
- Understand and agree to live by the Scout Oath or Promise, Scout Law, Scout Motto, Scout Slogan, and the Outdoor Code.
- Describe the Scout Badge.
- Complete the Pamphlet Exercises "How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide", with your parent or guardian.
- Participate in a Scoutmaster Conference.
More Information On Joining Troop 510
- You may Transfer from another Boy Scout Troop
- When you meet the age requirement you may move up from a Cub Scout Pack
- You Don't need to have been a Cub Scout in order to become a Boy Scout
Boy Scout Troop 510 Of Grand Island, NY - We're Discovering Adventures
And Building Friendships, Memories, & Positive Core Values That Will Last A Lifetime!
Trinity United Methodist Church Grand Island, NY
2100 Whitehaven Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
Boy Scout Troop 510 Of Grand Island
Meets At 'Old' Trinity Church
Contact Troop 510
If You would like to learn more about joining Boy Scout Troop 510, we invite you to visit us:
Contact John Mondoux